Work for Us!
We are always interested to hear from passionate people with experience or an interest in the landscaping industry.
Below are the positions on our team:
- Landscapes Leading Hand
- Gardens Maintenance Landscaper
- Landscapes Trades Assistant
- Landscapes Labourer
- Landscapes Apprentice
Important Information about working for us:
- You will need to have or be able to obtain a Blue Card for Working with Children
- For some roles, you may need to travel for work as we work on childcare centres not only on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane but also in regional areas of QLD and occasionally NSW.
- Most of our team work on a 3-week on, 1-week off roster, where your week off is paid at 38 hours. (Gardens Maintenance Landscaper role has a different roster)
- You will need a manual drivers license
- You will need to be fit, healthy, motivated, a team player and have a great work ethic.
Interested in Applying?
If you’d like to be considered for current positions if available, hit the ‘apply here’ button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your details including a cover letter, the position you’d like to apply for and your resume.
If we aren’t recruiting, we’ll let you know via email and keep your details on file to be contacted when we are!